Monotonous correspondence isn’t hard to manage, but surely tiresome. Especially when you have to type the same thing all over again hundredth time a day. According to research by McKinsey, the average professional spends around 28% of the working day managing emails. Assuming that the average office worker’s salary in the US is as much as $42,350, email takes up $11,858 of the payroll per individual. That’s quite a lot!
Linguix Shortcuts feature allows to reduce the time and money spent on email and social media writing by 90%.
Here’s how to use it:
Instead of writing “Hi all, I’ve applied changed to the project. Looking forward to your feedback” on corporate emails, now you can create a shortcut i.e. a template of an email, pitch, invite, or social media update.
- Go to your Linguix account.
- In the left-hand menu choose the “Shortcut” menu.
- Browse through our system shortcuts library or create your own from scratch
- If you want to create your own shortcut, type //yourshortcut. Assign your own message.
- After the shortcut is saved, all you need to apply it on Gmail, LinkedIn, or any other website. To do this, install our browser extension (available for Chrome, Firefox, and MS Edge) and type //yourshortcut.
- Here you go!
Forgot your shortcut?
No problem, just type // to instantly see all your shortcuts:
Tell us what you think about this feature. How was your experience with Shortcuts?